At Cita Technologies, we recognize that our success depends on the employees we hire…
- We value the contributions of highly qualified candidates to fill our position vacancies and we encourage industry pros to contact us at any time.
- We offer a work environment that respects individual contributions and encourages professional growth.
- Cita Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
As is clear by an exploration of our website, Cita Technologies specializes in the field of low power (up to 10W) AC/DC modules for both constant-power and constant-current LED drivers. Our patented switching power supplies are unique in the electronic marketplace. They offer clear advantages for the right product applications. We continue to enhance our portfolio by developing new products and technology to maintain our leadership position.
If you are an electronics industry professional with experience in OEM power supplies design, sales or marketing, feel free to email us your resume here. Please be sure to indicate what type of position you are seeking and your geographical region. From time to time, we have openings in engineering, purchasing, sales, administration and other areas.
Cita Technologies may also have opportunities for specialized, experienced manufacturer sales representative companies and distribution partnerships.
All correspondence will be treated confidentially.
Accepting applications for:
Power Supply Technician
Electrical Engineering Technician, AC to DC switching power supply division.
Assist Engineering with electrical design testing and analysis of power supply design/development
- Configure, test, and evaluate custom power supply designs for performance and compliance
- Perform agency-related technical analysis & produce test reports
- Assemble & troubleshoot prototypes
- Troubleshoot / identify failed components in failed power supplies
- Provide assistance to sales with answering technical and/or application-based questions
- Knowledge of test equipment
- Proficient in reading/modifying schematics
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Capable of soldering small SMT components such as integrated controllers
- Working knowledge of switching power supplies and their components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience working with power electronics
- Proficient with PC computers and MS Office
- Preferred knowledge & experience with product safety/EMI test procedures for compliance at certification agencies
Send email & resume to